Backman, Sarah & Rhinard, Mark (2017) ‘The European Union’s Capacities for Managing Crises’ Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management, Early View, DOI:10.1111/1468-5973.12190.
Bengtsson, Louise; Borg, Stefan & Rhinard, Mark (2017) ‘European security and early warning systems: from risks to threats in the European Union’s health security sector’ European Security, Early View, DOI: 10.1080/09662839.2017.1394845
- Kaufmann, Mareile (2017) Resilience, Emergencies and the Internet: Security In-Formation. London, New York: Routledge.
Kjærgaard, Kristoffer Christensen & Petersen, Karen Lund (2017) "Public-private partnerships on cyber security: a practice of loyalty" in International Affairs, volume 93, issue 6.
- Kjærgaard, Kristoffer Christensen & Petersen, Karen Lund (2017) "Cyber Security - Complexity That Requires Responsibility", Copenhagen University, May.
Lin, Lexin (2017). Integrating a national risk assessment into a disaster risk management system: Process and practice. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, vol 27, pp 625-631. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2017.08.004
Månsson, Peter; Abrahamsson, Marcus, & Tehler, Henrik (2017). Aggregated risk: an experimental study on combining different ways of presenting risk information. Journal of Risk Research, Published online: 1 nov 2017. DOI: 10.1080/13669877.2017.1391315
Petersen, Karen Lund & Tjalve, Vibeke Schou (2017) Intelligence expertise in the age of information sharing: public–private ‘collection’ and its challenges to democratic control and accountability, Intelligence and National Security, 33:1, 21-35
- Rhinard, Mark (2017) ‘Public Policy Approaches and the Study of European Union Justice and Home Affairs’ in The Routledge Handbook of Justice and Home Affairs Research by Ariadna Ripoll-Servent and Florian Trauner (eds.). London: Routledge.
- Rhinard, Mark (2017) ‘Resilience: a false promise for the EU’s Global Strategy’. In After the EU Global Strategy: building resilience, by Florence Gaub and Nico Popescu (eds.). EUISS, pp. 25-29.
- Thompson, Grahame (2017) “Reforming the Culture of Banking”. In The Routledge Companion to Banking Regulation Reform, edited by Ismail Ertürk and Daniela Gabor, 398-411. London: Routledge.
- Thompson, Grahame (2017) “Reform from Within: Central Banks and the Reconfiguration of Neoliberal Monetary Policy”. In Alternatives to Neo-Liberalism: Towards Equality and Democracy,139-157, edited by Bryn Jones and Michael O’Donnel. Bristol: Policy Press.
- Thompson, Grahame (2017) “Time, Trading and Algorithms in Financial Sector Security”. New Political Economy 22 (2017): 1-11.
- Virta, Sirpa & Taponen, Jari (2017) “Policing regime in transition in the Nordic countries: Some critical notes from the Nordic reality”. In Policing European Metropolises: The Politics of Security in City-Regions, edited by Elke Devroe, Adam Edwards and Paul Ponsaers, 121-143. New York: Routledge.